Friday, June 13, 2008

Let yourself see what is not apparent, in other words, take a look under the table! It is sometimes highly enlightening when you turn things upside down or look at them from another perspective. All experience, good, bad or indifferent, is strangely good experience as it is only with time that you begin to understand why you had to have that particular experience and what the ultimate purpose was. We’re not in control of everything so, now and then, take a hands-off approach and let the universe have a go.
© Stephen Haynes

15 mile run on Mission peak My Happy Friday the 13th day run.
Some times you just gotta cut lose and be crazy. Like take your clothes off and take a photo ;)
It was very hot got a bit dehydrated. Was going to run 16 but cut it down to 15 instead.
Me making a wish!
I still have good balance even standing on a slopping rock.

I hope everyone gets out and enjoys this beautiful weather. Well I'm off to work at REI tonight. Glad I work there a few times a month the discount is worth it.

10 comments:

Snakebite said...

OK, now your just teasing! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Inquiring minds want to know. Is there a tattoo or a piercing behind that lower hand?

Tom said...

Who took the photo???
Lucky person

JeffO said...

Catra, somehow I think if I posted pix of me wearing just my hand on the trail - well, totally different effect! It's bad enough with me posting pix of my ugly blackened, twisted toenails, but I think that'd be the end of my blog.

Tomas_Quinones said...

I...I don't think I can wolf-whistle any louder.

Olga said...

I took lots of these pictures past weekend at Hot Spring...I don't think my readership is ready to see them quite yet:) Big love, hot chicka bonita!

Catra said...

Olga of course they are ready to see them ;)
You are beautiful! I'm getting super duper excited about Bighorn 100.
Love ya,
Catra

Fraser Tartan said...

I've been an admirer of yours for some time. You've probably heard it said that being a little covered up is sexier than being completely naked. Well, let's just say that my jaw dropped and I think I sat here in total overload staring at your photo for about a minute straight before recovering. You're a very sexy athlete. Thanks, Catra! :)

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic - for any age! Keep up the good work.

Mark Tanaka (Ultrailnakaman) said...

Nice shot, feel free to post more!

Maybe we should do a clothing-optional Mission Peak fat-ass run next year....