Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TO BE SURE OF THE ROAD, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND WALK IN THE DARK.
SPIRITUALLY CLOSING YOUR EYES PERMITS HEAVEN TO ENACT THE MOST WONDERFUL GUIDANCE IN YOUR LIFE. SAY THE PRAYER, "OPEN A NEW ROAD TO ME TODAY", AND EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. WHEN IT APPEARS, ACCEPT THE GIFT.


I can't believe how sore I am today. I've been to crossfit 3 times and boy do my muscles ache. Tomorrow I will do 2 crossfit work outs. Trying to get Fit as F**K again ;)
I'm excited, I get to see Jo Lynn tomorrow. We are going to do a run up Mission peak. I'm finally getting back into life and seeing my friends again. I missed all of you' when I was gone, that's for sure. Yeah, I met new friends but they can't compare to my old ones. I love all of you.
As you can see in my picture my hair is different. I've changed the color 3 times since I got back. Poor Julia(my stylist and good friend) . I love it!

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

OH MY GOD! I LOVE that hair. What a beautiful picture. Boomer & I are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Yippeeeee!
~Jo Lynn

Renee said...

You're hair looks great here! I can't imagine spending so much time away. I'm such a ridiculous homebody.
Have fun getting back into your routine and seeing your old friends!

runrgrrl7 said...

Hi there, my favorite kukini!!

I am tapering and getting antsy:) any last minute advice?? Oh by the way, say hi to osvaldo lopez he is my friend and doing the AC100 this weekend.

You look wonderful!

Ofie