Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ASK FOR GUIDANCE IN SEEING THE TRUTH CONCEALED IN YOUR PERSONAL CHALLENGES.
Bless your difficulties and ask to see their hidden guidance. Have the courage to accept what you discover and to initiate whatever action your healing requires.

It was great to see Jo Lynn and Boomer today. He was so happy to see me he even gave me kisses.
We went up Mission Peak. Rocky stayed home he's a lot slower on the hills. He did get to visit Boomer this evening and we all went out for a walk.
I think Rocky was very excited to see Boomer, because he was trying to hump him It was pretty funny.
I finally got to meet Jo Lynn's husband Keith. I was starting to wonder, if she really did have a husband..LOL... He is super nice .and they make an awesome couple.
They are going to Jamacia Friday...Lucky them :) Just when I finally get to see Jo Lynn she now is going away. Have fun Girlie see ya in a week.

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

I love seeing the pics -- it makes me laugh all over again!! What a good day yesterday. Thanks for EVERYTHING Catra. You are a great friend and I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. Love ya!
~Jo Lynn

Catra said...

Ahh Thanks Jo Lynn- I'm blessed to have you in my life too.
Have fun.
Love ya,
Catra