Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ALL SUFFERING STEMS FROM IGNORANCE, HATRED, AND CRAVING.

Healing requires that you admit the truth about yourself. Is there someone you hate or something you crave? Are you addicted? Recognizing your struggle is the first step toward healing.

These pictures were taking along the PCT in the desert section even though I was suffering ,I thought happy thoughts, and gave thanks to my higher power that I was lucky to be out on the trail.
I hope everyone has a great day no matter what you're doing.
XOXO,
Catra






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catra a small group of us from Carson City are running from Devils Post Pile to Tuolumme Meadows Sunday the 30th if you interested in joining.

Beto said...

Nice pics, it seem you are doing well on your PCT! Keep runing hard girl!

Beto said...

Catra I see you are doing good on your PCT! Keep runing hard girl!

Random Blog said...

Just thinking about running my first Ultra next spring - I guess that's what happens when you hang out with a buch of super ultra, ultra athletes - it is the trails that call me and now the ultras....
Here is a link to our little groups latest production - It is a 2008 raw food recipe calendar, featuring our friend Chef Frank Gigio's own recipes - vegan/raw and some of the guys from the group - along with myself (all girl photographer/artist)put tohether 12 comedic images featuring the guys appearing "IN THE RAW" while on the trails here in New England. So, its a resource and a comedy - we laugh a lot!! A real lot!!
You can get it on line now!!
cheers
www.runnersintheraw.com
Enjoying your blog!
Iggy