Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
~Anthony J. D'Angelo,

Last week of training for Rocky Road 100. Been running 3-7 miles during the week will run 15-20 tomorrow and Saturday 20 and Sunday 10.
I will get a massage tomorrow and than go to see Dr. Colle Hunt my fascial stretch therapist ;-)
Today it is raining but it should not stop you from getting out and enjoying life. We should embrace what we love with enthusiasm no matter what the conditions are outside.
We must continue to play as if we were kids. I never forgot how much I loved the rain as a child. I always jumped in the puddles. When ever I lace up my running shoes it's a sign to bring out my inner child and go have fun.
So go out and jump in a puddle. I did ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey D. Diva, Last Sunday my wife and I saw you running along Alameda Creek. It was cool to finally see you training in person. When I saw it was you approaching, I said, "Hey! It's the Dirt Diva!" but you didn't catch it with your earphones on. You took them off and asked my name. John, remember?

Anyway, it was neat to see you out and about. I really love your wildlife images (Kestrels, Yellow-Billed Magpies, bullet-hole cow skulls).

Keep running and inspiring us all!

~ John and Renee

K said...

This is what I needed to hear today. I was humming and hawwing about running in the rain but your post made me realize I need to enjoy every day! Thanks!