Thursday, February 24, 2011

I LOVE MY HOKAS........That's right!! these are the most amazing shoes ever invented.
I absolutely love the Mafate but now they came out with the Bondi B road shoe, which by the way many are wearing on trails. I to will test them on trails but will be sad when the white shoes get dirty ;-( the guys model is dark color.
I wore them yesterday day, and boy they are as light as a feather and your feet will feel like you are running on marshmellows.
People are always asking me about them, but the best thing you can do is test them for yourself. They are carrying them at the Boulder running company which you can order online. They will soon have them at zombierunners too. So get them while they are hot. They will sell out fast.


I am running Rocky road 100 this weekend so please send me positive vibes friends. Have a great weekend ;-)))

9 comments:

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Check out this article to get some postive vibes going: http://outsideonline.com/fitness/travel-ga-201103-bodywork-barriers-brain-sidwcmdev_154461.html
Have a gooood 100:]

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your race this weekend. I think you are an amazing women. I will have my first 50k next month. So to me, you are THE incredible.

SavageMS said...

Catra,
I've been checking out your blog for about a year now. You are amazing and an inspiration to me. I am a 46 yr old new runner and a CrossFitter(started running a year and a half ago in order to quit smoking - it worked!) I've had some injury issues and such in the past six months, but am now getting back into the swing of things. I'm very very interested in the Hoka shoes. I have chronic shin splints (mostly in my right leg, and am constantly on the verge of a stress fracture also on the right) These look like they might help by reducing the impact on my feet and legs. What do you think?

Lauren said...

Sending positive vibes your way : )

Greg L said...

I'm dealing with PF right now and the Doc says I need a cushioned shoe. Hokas seem like the cushioniest of the cushioned. They are also the priciest of the pricy. What do you think? Should I try them? –Greg, (Greg’s Running Adventures)PS Good Luck at Rocky!

Greg L said...

I'm dealing with PF right now and the Doc says I need a cushioned shoe. Hokas seem like the cushioniest of the cushioned. They are also the priciest of the pricy. What do you think? Should I try them? –Greg, (Greg’s Running Adventures) PS Good Luck at Rocky!

Rant said...

Love your blog. I even blogged about it.

http://moynihaninstitute.blogspot.com/

Rob said...

Catra - How far do you typically get out of a set of shoes? Do you replace by mileage, age, or just general feel?

tracym said...

Hi Catra,

I love your blog, been reading for a few months. I am really wanting to get a pair of Hokas. Can you tell me if they run true to size?

Thanks!
Tracy