Thursday, February 10, 2011

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.
-- Grace Hansen
What awesome running weather we are having in the Bay Area pretty much perfect. We broke records last weekend for this time of year.

I ran last Friday on Diablo which I love, I like running long run Fridays there.
Saturday I had Julia, Mike, Naresh & Jerry come out to run to Ed Levin, we even found out the Golf course has a cafe so cold drinks were great they have salads and other foods too. I now have a place to get a cold drink and a snack on my long runs there ;-))
Going to get up early to run with Linda tomorrow since I am working for once on a Friday doing make -overs for our huge make-up sale going on at my Whole Foods for 4 days.
Going to do a long run with Linda and Mike at Henry Coe Saturday that should be amazing ;-) love that place ;-)
Saturday I will do another 30 mile flat road with trail at the end long run ;-))
Looks like a fun weekend. I hope you all get to go out and play too.
Thanks to all who have donated to my Badwater fund you are all amazing and I am really touched by you willingness to give. I love you all.
Pass the link on if you know of anyone who can help.
http://www.imathlete.com/donate/Campaign.aspx?fCID=1075

3 comments:

LK said...

Take care of our boy Naresh.

Olga said...

Glad to see Naresh navigated himself to your neck of the woods for runs!

Greg L said...

Good luck at Badwater. You've done your homework and have the experience for a strong finish.