Thursday, November 25, 2010

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART OSKAR
RIP 1996-2002

I Only Wanted You...They say memories are golden well maybe that is true. I never wanted memories, I only wanted you. A million times I needed you,a million times I cried. If love alone could have saved you you never would have died. In life I loved you dearly, In death I love you still. In my heart you hold a place no one could... ever fill.If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane, I'd run the path to heaven and bring you back again. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same.But as God calls us one by one,the chain will link again.

RIP
Oskar 96-02 gone but never forgotten. I miss you still my little guy
;-( You are in my heart and I love you Oskar. It's been 8 years since
you went away. See you in the next life. xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thank-you for sharing.

It was four years ago (yesterday) we lost Max our cat, our first cat. The cat that was with us through so much...

Sue and I whole heartedly share your sentiments.

We may get new friends along the way but our old friends will always be there in hearts and in our memories.

Dug said...

This was absolutely beautiful...and I am sorry for your loss. I myself have a little kitty who is the big bucket of all my affection I could possibly give, and she returns it 5-fold. 7 years old, and I hope she lives to 100. I honestly fear for what life will be like when she passes, and I'm a pretty independent guy. I'll be thru-hiking the PCT this next year, and I will be going crazy not being able to be with my "One." He name is Pittsburgh, and I've told my friends and family: as soon as I meet a woman as cool as my cat, I'll marry her.

Enjoy the memories and just know your sharing has touched others...

Dug
http://thf2.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Rip my furry friend !

-green frog