Thursday, November 04, 2010

MISSION PEAK.................

Can someone please tell Summer that it's actually Fall :-)
What an awesome morning to run 70 degrees at 9:30 and it's November.
I'm actually not complaining. I will take the nice weather why I can.
Ran 15 miles and every 2 miles I did 50 squats and 50 lunges a good ass and legs workout for sure.
I suggest you all get out on the trails today since we have this beautiful weather. I am headed to work soon.
I can't believe the amount of trash people leave on my trail I picked up 7 pieces of trash. Make sure when you are out on the trail to always try to pick up 3 pieces of trash like I do. We can make the trails a more beautiful place!!!

MY CHOICE MY DESTINY..............

My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.
Elaine Maxwell

1 comment:

Brandon Mulnix - Owner Modern Photographics said...

You are so blessed to be able to run in the places you run. When I see all the photos I just get so inspired to travel and find new places and also look at the places I run in a different way! Thanks for always sharing your photos.