Monday, November 29, 2010

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."
~Chili Davis~

These first couple photos were taken on Fridays long run in Sunol. It was an awesome day.

This picture was taken Saturday right after I finished my 13th Quad. dipsea 28 mile race. It was my 4th fastest time in a time of 6:36. The trail was muddy, slippery and wet. It rained off and on with periods of Sun. The weather I thought was awesome, it was perfect training for HURT 100.
These last few photos are from Sunday(yesterday) a little 10 mile recovery run around Maguires peaks in Sunol with Rocky it was a bit on the muddy side but was an awesome day for a 3 hour run ;-)
Next up for me is Ridgecrest 50k in SoCal next weekend. Hopefully the doc. gives Andy the ok to run it. The best part is I get to spend 4 days with my love ;-) Yay for that!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love reading your blog - it makes me want to be a better, stronger me every single day. You are so inspiring! Thanks for sharing your life with the rest of us, you make our lives a little more rich. <3