Friday, September 24, 2010

Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.

Yay it's getting warm again. Tomorrow it's suppose to be 90 ;-) lucky me since I'm training for Javelina 100 miler. I will also be running a rim to rim to rim in the Grand Canyon on Oct. 9. It will be fun ran it last year and just loved it!

Yes I was actually falling in this picture I set the timer and ran back and fell ;-)






Make sure you order one of these rockin HTFU jackets they come in men & women's sizes.
They will be awesome for Winter can't wait for mine to show up. They only have a limited supply so go online
http://www.htfu.com



4 comments:

Cleto said...

WOW!!! I know about you just few days ago by a pic in Mexico City runners store. I think I am in love, jajaja. Best wishes for you.

Catra said...

Hey Cleto-
There is a picture of me in a Mexico running store?? Wow how cool. Guess I will have to come to Mexico to run.
xoxo,
Catra

Cleto said...

Oh yeah, you are a famous runner, still in Mexico. You are invited to run (I can be your guide jaja) in Mexico when ever you want to. By the way, I made a little research in the web and found your pics in metalink... it is official... I am in love... jaja
Best Karma for you.
Cleto

Kevin said...

Being sidelined from running, your comments motivate. Best- KT