Monday, June 26, 2006

Stupid Girl
That song by by the Band Garbage was playing on my MP3 when I was out running today for 10 hours. I was thinking about running a 100k on the Ohlone course.
5 hours into the run in the heat of the day it came back..Yep the bladder infection. I had to stop and pee at least 40 times during the run. The last 3 hours I was peeing blood.
I was with my friend Jerry who only ran with me I think because he didn't want anything to happen to me.
When we finished I called my Doctor right away. I have an appointment on Wed.
So for now I'm drinking tons of water and Cranberry juice. No more being a stupid girl until after the doctor visit.

This picture was taken in Sunol today in a place called little Yosemite. It was hot and I needed to cool down. It felt so good!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRASH GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Your're such a freak! I love you!

Darin

Catra said...

hey darin and april thanks!!!