Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Be yourself around other:
The biggest assumption that humans make is that everyone sees life the way we do. We assume that others think the way we think, feel the way we feel, judge the way we judge, and abuse the way we abuse. We are afraid to be ourselves around others because we think others will judge us, victimize us, abuse us, and blame us as we do ourselves.
That was what I got as my wisdom card today.....Every just be yourself..I chose to be myself long ago...Since I was 13 I never cared what people thought as long as I was a good person and didn't hurt anyone. I just love being me..Have a great day!!!
Catra
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jack said...

I've been lurking and gleaming ultra tips for the last couple months. I am running my first 80K (50-miler) next weekend. I love your wisdom and thoughts for the day!

Catra said...

Hey Jack-

Good luck running your first 50 miler...Just remember to have FUN!!!
Catra