Saturday, April 21, 2007

My 3rd favorite place to run Las Trampas.
Just hang'n with a few of my favorite training partners "The Cows". They were being a bit lazy today but seems when I run by they like to try and chase me..LOL
My new tattoo...It's me in the 90's. Julio looked at a few pictures of me, and this is what he came up with. I had him change her hair from black, to blonde & red & pink.
Last nights run on Mission Peak. I love running at night.

BE MINFUL TODAY OF HOW YOU NOURISH YOUR BODY WITH HEALTHFUL FOOD. FEED YOUR SPIRIT WITH SELF-RESPECT AND SELF-LOVE, ALLOWING ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS TO ENTER YOUR BEING.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that I found your blog for many reasons. One is that I think your sport rocks! I am just learning how to do a sprint Tri and you are doing some crazy runs. Two you are a woman with ink! I have only five Tats but your stuff is great! Three you are opinionated and I love that. I hope that you take this the right way but you remind me of a athletic Suicide Girl

Renee said...

Those cows look like they could give you a run for your money. I ran a race last year through cow pastures and I was wearing the shirt the other day and my girlfriend wondered "Is that race vegan?"

Catra said...

Hey Gripperm-
Glad you enjoy the blog ;)
Thanks yes I must admit I'm addicted to tattoos.
I hope to get the outline of my arm sleeve going before I take off on the PCT for three months.
Hey I consider myself the model of a positive healthy, drug & alcohol free Suicide Girl.
I'm the Suicide girl for the Ultrarunning community. LOL...
Catra

Pinkcorker (Renee) said...

Catra,
I have been following your site for a long time now - I love it! You are an amazing sober woman. I have been sober a long time now, too - 17 years!
I was curious - what type of water carrier are you using?

Catra said...

Hey FR-
They do ;)
Catra

Catra said...

Hi Pinkcorker-
Thanks for the post! That's awesome 17 years you rock!
I carry a Nathan hydration pack. The one I use is made for girls.
Catra

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra,
Love the new tatto!! YOu are definately the suicide girl in ultrarunning LOL. Its nice to see a fellow trail girl with tattoos.My right arm sleeve is about done, only to start on my other arm. Rock on chick!!