Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sometimes you have to let life turn you upside down, so you can learn how to live, right side up.

Life is good ran the Sunol 200 (solo)finished in 79:29
Thanks to all my friends and fans for your support!
Here's s few photos from the trail during my solo 200 miler 

First big climb mission peak 
Magiries peak loop
Jerry, Teresa and TruMan 13 miles to go 
During a meltdown at 135 miles 
Into the night 60 miles in
Done
Finish line with TruMan who paced me the last 13 miles 

4 comments:

Snakebite said...

Way to go, Catra!

What's up next???

mtnrunr said...

Awesome accomplishment! Congrat's!!!

Allen Currano said...

Catra, I would like to set up an interview with you for a film I'm working on with one of the guys from the Muir Project...if you are interested please contact me at acurrano at gmail. thanks!
Allen

Neil Scott said...

Fantastic run Catra, I just can't work out how you can run those kind of distances.
It just shows what a bit (or should I say a lot)of mental strength can achieve.