Tuesday, January 22, 2013

“The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. ”

I DID IT!! I finished HURT 100 after 5 years of only completing the 100k option and 1 DNF, I am back up to badass status! And boy does it feel good to put the Hurt on Hurt.
I decided to go into this race as if it was my first hurt 100, go in blind with an open mind and run it with every part of my heart and soul. It worked.
I kept focused and positive had an awesome crew and pacers that kept me moving and knew the only option was a finish. Thanks Jerry & Donato for getting me there.
Also big shout out to all the volunteers who helped out.
And of course my little guardian angel Rocky Ridge. He was there every step of the way.
Finally my 7th HURT 100 mile finish 35:15










6 comments:

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Congratulations!!! So happy you did it!

Johann said...

Fantastic! Congratulations! And I love the way you did it! Rest well! I'm sure you have 100 100 mile finishes in the back of your mind already. You inspire me!

Snakebite said...

Congratulations! Well done!

kat said...

Very inspiring.

Mike said...

Congrats on your finish!
You are a Badass!!

Unknown said...

Good for you!