Saturday, March 17, 2012

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. ~Audrey Hepburn


Hope everyone has an awesome St. Patty's day!!! Andy and I will be running LA marathon in the rain with our Super Senior friend Pat DeVita. She's 78 and will be running it for her 27th time. we will be with her every step of the way. Please send us positive vibes. We will be running in memory of our little Rocky ridge and Viki DeVita our friend and Pat's daughter who lost her fight with cancer over a year ago.
Looking forward to all the fun. woo hoo.!!!

6 comments:

Ewa said...

You have fun, girl! Thinking of you and other friends running LA today

Greg B said...

Hi Catra, I just wanted to say how nice it was to see you and say hi at the marathon:) I tried to send a message using facebook but i'm probably doing it wrong. Have a great day! Greg Boylan

Catra said...

Hi Greg great meeting you out there ;-)))

Catra said...

Ewa we had a blast !!!

DMP said...

Hi Catra, I was out running on my lunch break when I saw you guys running the marathon. I ran along for 4 miles before I had to turn around and go back to work. The energy was great out there. Hope you guys had a great time, nice meeting you Darrin

Catra said...

Hi Darrin to bad you had to go back to work ;-) I bet you would of had way more fun running with all of us ;-))))