Monday, January 23, 2012

"Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the
world needs is people who have come alive.
"
Well it's been awhile ;-) I had a great 42 mile run this past weekend at the 7th annual Fremont Fat ass 50k. It's a race Mike Palmer and I co race direct each year. I finished the 42 miles in 8:47 not bad.
We had close to 30 runners.
Ok HURT 100 did not go as planned and hey that's why I love running 100 miles. I had a perfect 60 miles that it all fell apart. I got stomach issues and couldn't recover and had no energy. Little did I know Andy was having problems too. He dropped at mile 80. We both got 100k buckles and were listed as 100k finisher. We will be back next year. Now it's time to get ready for Rocky Road 100 miler next month.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hi Catra!!
I found you a couple days ago, your blog that is, and I've spent hours getting caught up! I was mesmerized by your beauty, both inside and out, your positive loving attitude and your capacity for training! You have inspired me to push harder and farther! I wanted to say Hi and Thank You!! And I hope you continue to post and keep inspiring us.
Best Wishes in 2012!!
Cheers!
Brent