Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'M BACK....................
actually my computer is working again. Thanks Andy for fixing it ;-)

A lot going on. Getting ready to pace my friend Linda McFadden at Tahoe rim trail 100 Saturday that should be fun.
I am also doing a fast pack of the 165 mile Tahoe rim Trail with my friend Kathy D'nofrio starting next Wednesday. We hope to finish in under 4 days really would like to do it in under 72 hours ;-)

We will be doing it unsupported carry all our food and gear with us and only getting water from the trail ;-)
I don't think there is an unsupported record out there yet so if we can go 72 hours or under that would be great.
These pictures were taken of 4th of July. I'm behind on my post ;-)
I'm feeling great and ran 2 hours with my 13 pound pack. No it's time for a crossfit wod
. Enjoy your day and good luck Badwater runners ;-)

8 comments:

cowbiscuits said...

you have so much energy its inspiring! :) x

Michelle Thoe said...

These photos are fantastic! The first one is so cool with your flag gear on and the actual flag.

Johann said...

Lovely pics! Fun, fun, fun...that's what its all about.

kat said...

Great pics.

Marathon Training said...

You ever going to run Badwater?

Catra said...

Yep but unofficial with a link up of 3 other trails it will be a 700+ mile journey when I get ready to do it. Maybe next year ;-)

Marathon Training said...

HAHA, Taking the easy route huh?

Anonymous said...

Bummer about your TRT DNF. Next time.