Thursday, March 11, 2010

MEETING DIFFICULTIES...........
There are two ways of meeting difficulties. You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them. Phyllis Bottome
Just want to wish every who is running Way too cool 50k good luck.. Make sure you say hi to me at the check-in and at HWY 49 where I will be working the aid station.

Tomorrow I will be running from the Damn overlook out to Cool then doing the way to cool trail then running back to Auburn.

Where are meeting at 8am so come run part or all.





I love my little furry son he's the best little guy ever. Rocky you Rock!!!



7 comments:

SteveQ said...

Rocky just doesn't look right - maybe some hair extensions? Tats?

Thanks for working the aid station; I gotta do that race some day.

Anonymous said...

What sort of dog is Rocky? Dachshund mix? He's adorable!

Love the blog.

Mountain Goat said...

I wuv Rocky!!!

K said...

Sorry I missed you up in Cool. I had another committment .. but I hope to do that race someday.

rkswaney said...

Love your dog he reminds of mine! Reading over your blog- very impressive, I just started running this week and I look at what you and others have accomplished and it just blows my mind. Thanks for writing!

Jo Lynn said...

HA! Love that picture of Rocky. ;)

Catra said...

Thanks Jo Lynn hope you are doing better. Take care girlie.
Kisses to boomer.
xoxo