Tuesday, March 23, 2010


INNER PEACE................
Inner peace brings fulfillment. Attain it, and life works, give it away, and happiness becomes elusive.
Woo Hoo heading to North Carolina tomorrow I'm running Umstead 100 this weekend my friends.
I would so love it if you send me positive vibes during the race.
I want to do well and with your energy I can't go wrong.
This pictures were taken this past weekend. I did a run with George on Mt. Wilson Friday. Saturday meet up with Coach LeClair from elite fitness academy . He is in charge of the group runs for the Mt. Wilson trail race. Took Rocky out on that one 3 miles.


I hung out at the LA marathon with Rocky and George to cheer Andy on and all the other runners. It was fun. I lost my voice from screaming so much.




I even made a cute sign for Andy...I had a very busy week. Now it's time to focus on what's next Umstead 100.
I leave early..I hope you all have a great weekend. Get outdoors ;-)









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't have to send you vibes like I normally, I can (finally) do it in person! See you Friday.

And when it's the middle of the night and you're lapping the 6'6" 300lb guy, give him a little pat on the shoulder. Those will be your vibes back to me.. (:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck at Umstead 100 this weekend!

PunkRockRunner said...

Always nice to see you & Andy at the races Catra (I posted the photo of us with my race report).

All the best,

Ron

Jules said...

You probably won't see this until after, but good luck (or I hope you HAD good luck!) at Umstead!

Enjoy the NC green!

Jen said...

I love you and your little puppy! My little guy (a min pin) was my loyal trail buddy for many years. Now, he's old and a bit slow, so it's walks on the beach for him. Positive vibes sent your way for your next 100! Jen

Chris said...

Good luck in the Umstead 100. I'm hoping to run it 2 or 3 years from now. If you get a chance, check out my blog. I just started it this week so any comments or criticism is welcome!

Anonymous said...

Go Catra go!!! Best of luck this weekend. Good vibes coming your way

Neil Scott said...

Good luck with your race this weekend Catra.
Just got back from New Zealand where I caught up with Lisa Tamati, very interesting lady. She ran 2200km in 33 days I believe, New Zealand from end to end.
There are some amazing people around.
Do you ever use GlucEvol (waxy maize)when you run?

Neil