Monday, March 07, 2016

The empress



Don’t overload yourself with any more thinking. This is more a time of resting before action takes place. Intellectual reasoning only leads to frustration or leads you away from the direction you should be taking. As this is a re-orientation period take time to evaluate your goals, they may not be the same goals that you started with. Trust your feelings more, future success is at hand. 
Glad I picked that wisdom card
Attempted Razorback 100 relentless. It lived up to its name.
It was a muddy, wet sloppy mess. The rain made it impossible to move forward the wetter it got. I was trudging through muddy streams. I slipped one to many times and tweaked my lower back. I bailed at 50 miles.
Happy to have survived that far.
Next up 3 weeks SF 100

No comments: