Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.

It's been awhile since I posted. Well I have decided to adopt Truman the Dachshund I was fostering. He had a pretty rough 6 years of life. He lived with a hoarder and was adopted out briefly to someone who didn't really want him and gave him back to the hoarder where its obvious he was traumatized on a daily basis. No he is loved and cared for and will always be be safe with me.
He had never been on a walk before and now he has worked his way up to 5 mile trail runs.
Next up for me is Headlands Hundred this weekend. Please send me positive vibes friends. Hope you all are enjoying what's left of Summer.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

he is adorable! so glad he is in a loving home! :)

Snakebite said...

Good for you, Catra! And, good for Truman!

Doug said...

Just returned from visiting in Maine, where, among other things, I attended the Belfast, Maine Wienerfest. Took lots of video of the dachshund parade and races. Lots of fun for a good cause.

Here's a link to an article:

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/08/22/news/midcoast/maine-wienerfest-returns-to-belfast-to-celebrate-the-dachshund/

Imiike said...

Oh Truman is lucky to have found you. And it looks like you are happy to have found him, too.
I'm happy for you both!
Good luck to you two!