Thursday, December 23, 2010

Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.
Happy birthday to me. Yep 46 years I have been alive and what a wild time it's been. I have been through so much but keep dusting myself off when I fall down and move forward into the next phase of life.

I am heading to Southern Cali. to spend the holidays with Andy & Rocky. Looking forward to it. I just love being with Andy we have so much fun. It's the best when the whole little family is together.
Who would of thought this little baby would grow up to be such an adventurous girl. By looking at the picture you would never have known. But in those eyes I see the spark of someone who would accomplish many things in 46 years.

I am truly looking forward to another 46 years on this planet it has been good and it has been not so good, but without all my challenges along the way I would never have become the me who I am today.
Have a very Merry X-Mas friends and Happy Birthday to me!!!

15 comments:

Olga said...

Happy Birthday, Catra!

Nelson said...

Happy Birthday! 46? Wow I would have guessed you were in your 20's. You look great! Merry Christmas.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday! You are truly inspiring. And I love your freakin birthday outfit. :)

Generation X (Slomohusky) said...

happy birthay and merry christmas! thanks for sharing who you are as well. it means a lot!

btw- one great birthday look/outfit! you are awesome!

Mike said...

Happy Birthday!!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

46 NO WAY, you look far too young !

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday! You rock!!

Snakebite said...

Happy Birthday, Catra! Any many more!

dchesla said...

This is the BEST birthday outfit I've EVER seen. Love it to pieces!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :)

Marsha said...

Happy birthday to you, Catra! and to me, too - my birthday was this past week. You are always so inspiring. This has been a tough year - guess I need to HTFU. Hope you have wonderful holidays!

PunkRockRunner said...

Happy Birthday my friend.

All the best,

Ron

Neil Scott said...

Hi Catra
Keep up the great running feats. Just been reading Bill Brysons "A Walk in the Woods". In there he says that the average American walks less than 1 mile per week. Therefore you must be well over 100 times the average, well done and very happy birthday.

Neil

Catra said...

Thanks everyone. I love you all

the humble runners said...

I love your site! Your accomplishments are truly inspiring! You look great for 46 by the way!! Keep up the inspiration!