Wednesday, October 06, 2010

BRAND NEW BEGINNING...........Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.Marcus Aurelius

This video is from last weekends Back to Back 50ks on the Ohlone wilderness trail.

I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow running Rim To Rim To Rim in the Grand Canyon with friends this weekend super stoked that a bunch of friends from SoCal will be there.

It's gonna be a blast. Sad that my boyfriend Andy Kumeda won't be joining us. We will do a couples getaway in May there, I want to show him the Grand Canyon. He just ran a PR at St. George marathon 3:14 I can't believe how speedy he is with no training he is one of the most amazing runners I know.

We will run Mt. Charleston on Monday & do the Skyjump off the Stratosphere. I am so excited about the trip. Hope you all have a very exciting weekend training or racing or just hanging out with the ones you love.

5 comments:

Hone said...

Sounds like a sweet adventure. Thanks for the invite. jk

Have fun out there. I have yet to run a r2r2r.

Kate said...

Love your blog. I'm a super lurker. But your Grand Canyon trip sounds amazing! I haven't ever seen it. It's on my list. And hopefully by the time I get there, I can run too! Enjoy.

Johann said...

Your energy always amazes me! Enjoy!

Glenn Jones said...

Okay. I need to know where you got the visor. I need one of those to remind me when I look in the mirror...

Stella Polaris said...

Hiya Dirt Diva ;)
I am a vegan runner from germany, and I am also a photographer and writer for a german veggie-magazine called "kochen ohne knochen". I am going to visit Los Angeles in spring next year and I really would LOVE to meet you, maybe for a little run and an interview for our magazine. That would be great! Please, please send me an e-mail to veganfreak@stoer-faktor.de if you are interested - or just leave a comment in my blog, I will contact you then.
Have fun!

Daniela